Location: Charlotte, NC
Type of Employment: Full Time
James River Equipment is currently seeking a qualified Shop/Field Service Heavy Duty Mechanic for our Charlotte, NC location.
In this role, you will primarily work with John Deere equipment, but also other well-known brands such as Hitachi and Wirtgen. At James River Equipment, you can always look to your coworkers for guidance. The culture here isn’t stringent or rigid - we want you to work hard, but also enjoy what you are doing and succeed at it. There is no need to worry about job security here. The company has doubled in size within the last 7 years, added six new locations in the last year, and the growth isn’t stopping! Feel good knowing that you will have a secure future with a reputable and growing company.
As a member of the team, you can expect:
• Competitive pay plus monthly technician production bonuses
• Excellent benefits including - Blue Cross health insurance, dental, vision, life insurance, short term disability, flex spending account, 401k with match, and profit sharing
• Training bonuses given
• Small company feel - President of the company truly cares about employees
• Company culture - not a rigid corporate structure
If you have the following, then we want to hear from you:
• At least 2-5 years of experience working on of heavy equipment, such as John Deere or CAT
• Your own tools
• Ability to lift at least 75 lbs repeatedly
• High School diploma
• Valid drivers license required for field positions, but not for shop positions
You owe it to yourself to check out this great career opportunity – apply now!