Technology Career Path
What does it take to be a part of the James River Technology team? As machines and equipment advance, so do we! Covering both Construction and Agriculture, we help our partners monitor machine performance, as well as optimize yield and output. On the 4Rivers Technology team, we establish a partnership with the customer so they can count on us for their tech needs every time.
– Administrative Coordinator –
- Administers all facets of JDLink (account creation, migration, and renewal)
- Generates purchase orders, invoices, and pays supplier invoices
- Coordinates technician’s time and labor in work order management software
- Coordinates inventory needs of the department
You’re ready to jump in to an exciting department that is constantly keeping up with the newest technologies! You’re highly organized, and have strong communication skills!
– Product Support Specialist –
- Independent role interfacing to customers regarding their technology products
- Demonstrates, installs, and trains both 4Rivers employees and customers on all of the technology services we offer.
- Offers in-field support to customers to troubleshoot and solve problems
Connected in more ways than one, building relationships with both customers and 4Rivers employees to either train or troubleshoot is the best part of your day! You’re a technological expert that can explain every detail of it to our partners in the field!
– Machine Monitor Specialist –
- Monitors customer fleets via JDLink (telematics platform) for any fault codes in their machines.
- Proactively engages customers and store’s service departments to prevent large issues.
- Technical Consultant, acting as point man for all technical issues passed back to John Deere.
- Diagnoses and triages the entire fleet of John Deere equipment in our dealership’s AOR.
The Machine Monitor Specialist is vital to increasing productivity, uptime, and low daily operating costs for our partners’ worksites. You’re ready to act at all times as you monitor their fleets; ready to prevent and resolve any technical issues!
Technology is always advancing, and so is our Technology Department. Every path on the tech team prepares our employees for a leadership role in the department!
View Current Openings